Short Term Car Leasing / Long Term Car Hire explained
Mini Lease from Cars on Demand is a form of short term car leasing or long term car hire, and is flexible, convenient and extremely cost effective - ... here's how it works:
Hiring, renting or leasing cars - it is a simple concept with many different nuances in relation to finance terminology. Our job is to simplify the process in order to make your motoring life easier and ultimately less risky when arranging a non - acquisition finance method of car use.
What is Short Term Car Leasing / Long Term Car Hire?
Short term car leasing / Long Term Car Hire suits a customer that needs a car for a number of weeks or months as opposed to daily car hire, such as an overseas driver visiting the UK for a longer period or new employee. From a customers perspective, long term car hire works in the following way:
- All vehicles are divided into groups. You simply choose the group that suits your needs
- Select the term and the monthly mileage to receive a quote.
- By having simple vehicle groups Cars on Demand are able to buy vehicles more competitively and pass on the savings directly to you.
- Visit our special offers page and 6 to 24 month leasing page for some specific car examples with fixed short term leases of 6 to 24 months.
- With a nationwide network of locations, we can arrange the supply of your chosen short term lease vehicle quickly and efficiently, often within 48 hours.
- Insurance is not normally included, we can put you in touch with a broker or use your own. Subject to status, we may be able to provide a basic damage and third party provision for an extra cost.
As your chosen car is new or nearly new, it has breakdown cover, and maintenance may be included or available as an option - you then simply use the car provided until the end of the agreed term, and either return it, extend it or swap it for another car.